Ho Chi Minh City is Vietnam’s most exciting, energetic and fastest growing city. Through our internship program, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture, history and business.
Internship duties may include:
• Preform basic auditing of client financial records and a summary of the findings
• Create reports, data analysis and offer other general support to staff
• Develop strategy projects that research and summarize recent tax legislation changes
• Devise new relevant financial products and services for firms
Internship assignments vary. While internships help develop technical abilities, they provide more fundamental life skills. Interns will get an introduction to the professional world as well as offer the opportunity to gain career ready competencies in critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, and global and intercultural fluency.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work independently
• Flexibility to take on multiple job responsibilities, including entry level tasks
• Ability to take initiative, work independently and deal with ambiguity
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a team
• Strong attention to accuracy, details, and organizational skills
Dates and Deadlines
|Term||Year||Deadline||Arrival Date||Departure Date |
|Summer||2018||2/15/2018||Mid-late June||Mid-late August |
Actual credit awarded is determined by the relevant department at your university in consultation with the study abroad office. Check with your study abroad advisor for more information.
UO students, please refer to the UO Course Equivalency Process and the UO Office of the Registrar Course Equivalency Database.