This scholarship will not be available in 2023
The Kosse Scholarship is a donor-funded opportunity to support students participating in study abroad programs in London. A scholarship of up to $5,000 is available for one UO student who is majoring in Business or Journalism and will be participating in a GEO-sponsored program in London. This includes programs such as, but not limited to, Liberal Arts in London, Global Business with Internship in London, Psychology in London, and others. Preference is given to students participating in programs that are at least 10-weeks in length.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time, degree-seeking UO undergraduate students
- Applicants must be Journalism or Business majors
- Applicants must be participating in a GEO-sponsored study abroad program in London; preference will be given to students participating in programs that are at least 10-weeks long (summer awards may be available for specific programs)
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need (based on FAFSA/ORSAA).
Follow-on Requirement for Recipients Recipients of the Kosse Scholarship will be expected to share their experiences and encourage other students to study abroad. More information about this is available in the online application.