UO Passport Center
The Division of Global Engagement and the EMU Ticket Office have joined efforts
to provide UO students, faculty, and staff with a UO Passport Center.
No appointment necessary, just drop by. Photos available on site.
All conveniences of the EMU while you wait.
The UO Passport Center has all necessary forms and offers expedited service.
Ground Floor Atrium of the Erb Memorial Union | (541)346-4363 | 1395 University St.
WHAT TO BRING
- DS-11 form completed in black ink only (we only process DS-11 applications dated 2016 or newer)
- Previously issued passport, certificate of naturalization, or original birth certificate
- Government issued photo ID
- Payment for passport book or card (personal or cashier’s check, or money order)
- Payment for UO Ticket Office (credit card, cash, personal or cashier’s check)
Applicants Under 16 Years of Age
In addition to the items listed above:
- Applicants 15 years or younger must be accompanied by both parents or guardians at the time of the application
- First time applicants need original birth certificate
- Passport renewals for people under 16 years of age need their previously issued passport and a photocopy of their birth certificate.
UO Ticket Office Service Process
- Passport services are handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please sign in at the Ticket Office windows on the ground floor of the EMU or at the iPad in front of the Ticket Office.
- You will be able to monitor queue progress from the digital monitor and via your mobile device.
UO Ticket Office Processing Fees
Processing fees can be paid by credit card, cash, or personal or cashier’s checks payable to UO Ticket Office:
$35 per application
$28 additional for overnight expedite from UO
$15 passport photos (if purchasing on-site)
$15 professional photos for résumés, international ID cards, certifications, and visas
UO Passport Center and Where to Park
On Campus: You can use the Pay-to-park parking lot on the south side of the EMU. There are also metered parking spaces along University Street and 13th and 15th Avenue Please heed all UO parking signs and rules.
Off Campus: City metered spaces along East 18th Avenue and University Street south of 18th.