The Susanna Gabay Study Abroad Scholarship provides multiple awards of up to $1,000 - $3,000 to support for University of Oregon students who will study, intern, or conduct research outside the United States. Scholarship funds can be used for tuition, fees, books, room and board, stipends, travel, research, program fees, and supplies. Preference shall be given to students enrolled in the Robert D. Clark Honors College.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student at the UO.
- Applicant must participate in a UO-sponsored program.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.00 cumulative GPA.
- Preference will be given to students enrolled in the Robert D. Clark Honors College
- Must demonstrate financial need based on FAFSA/ORSAA. International students complete the ISSS/DGE Statement of Financial Need.